Yummy Biscuit Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Kaka (680)
hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? I_vote_lcaphmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? I_voting_barhmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? I_vote_rcap 
Kalex (410)
hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? I_vote_lcaphmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? I_voting_barhmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? I_vote_rcap 
Jukez (321)
KaizoWasHomeless. (256)
Ollie (198)
Fuego (172)
Sarge (162)
fourty (154)
Yakuzza (122)
Becka (116)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kaka sucks balls

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 am by Epic Fail

read the title

Comments: 0

Back in business

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm by Yakuzza

OMG Im so excited bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 2

4 months AFK ;)

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm by Nobody

Tomorrow I'm flying to Finland as an exchange student and I don't know if I'll have Internet there.
If I have, I'll stay active in the forum, if not...

I hope I can stay in the clan as long as I'm there (December xD).
Kaka said, it is no Problem if I'm AFK for 4 months Very Happy:D

See you mates, I'll be back (and I hope I'll get admin rights then... muahahahahaha)

Greetings
Nobody

Comments: 8

hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts?

4 posters

Go down

hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? Empty hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts?

Post  Harry Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm

hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts?
Razz
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? Empty Re: hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts?

Post  KaizoWasHomeless. Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Upload your picture to -

www.tinypic.com

When it's uploaded you get like 4 different boxes with the links inside? You get the one with [IMG] at the start and the end.

Very Happy

Thanks Jukez xxx.
KaizoWasHomeless.
KaizoWasHomeless.

Back to top Go down

hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? Empty Re: hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts?

Post  Jukez Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Np hunny Smile <3 shit on my chest please Smile
Jukez
Jukez

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 am

ok thx mate
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  KaizoWasHomeless. Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 pm

No problemoo.
KaizoWasHomeless.
KaizoWasHomeless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jukez Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 pm

hmm guys how do you add the pictures below your posts? 1t1v87
Jukez
Jukez

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:48 pm

lol jukez,nice pic
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  Becka Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:28 am

HIGH 5 ;dddddddddddddddddDDDDDDD queen
Becka
Becka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down