Yummy Biscuit Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Kaka (680)
Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... I_vote_lcapElf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... I_voting_barElf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... I_vote_rcap 
Kalex (410)
Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... I_vote_lcapElf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... I_voting_barElf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... I_vote_rcap 
Jukez (321)
KaizoWasHomeless. (256)
Ollie (198)
Fuego (172)
Sarge (162)
fourty (154)
Yakuzza (122)
Becka (116)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kaka sucks balls

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 am by Epic Fail

read the title

Comments: 0

Back in business

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm by Yakuzza

OMG Im so excited bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 2

4 months AFK ;)

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm by Nobody

Tomorrow I'm flying to Finland as an exchange student and I don't know if I'll have Internet there.
If I have, I'll stay active in the forum, if not...

I hope I can stay in the clan as long as I'm there (December xD).
Kaka said, it is no Problem if I'm AFK for 4 months Very Happy:D

See you mates, I'll be back (and I hope I'll get admin rights then... muahahahahaha)

Greetings
Nobody

Comments: 8

Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server....

5 posters

Go down

Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... Empty Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server....

Post  Dobz Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:26 am

Elf Banned Everyone on the server today .. and He said to every one that he banned everyone for 5 mins cos he wanted to ..

We all got really pissed of as 10 min's went and we still wasn't unbanned ..

It turns out that he perm banned everyone on the server but him .. Neutral

Yakuzza As nice as he is Unbanned the Ybc members who was on the server at the time and got banned
(well i think all of them) But.. If your Still banned Ask Yakuzza ;D

-Dobz rabbit
Dobz
Dobz

http://www.yummybiscuitclub.com

Back to top Go down

Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... Empty ,.,.

Post  fourty Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 am

stop bitching dobz
fourty
fourty

Back to top Go down

Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... Empty Re: Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server....

Post  Fuego Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:30 am

rofl u fucking cunt ! i nvr said i did it for fun u fucking tard.

maybe i was abusing, sry if u look at it that way BUT, here is my story.

i did a vote : Ban all? answer was yes, u even voted yes u cockface.

when the answer came up i didnt do shit, untill "homez" told me to ban everyone since the answer was yes. so i did, for 5 min. including myself.

so whipe ur tears and fuck off plz?
Fuego
Fuego

Back to top Go down

Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server.... Empty Re: Elf Fucking Banning everyone on the server....

Post  Kaka Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:43 pm

I swear you lot are fucking animals. Sort your shit out.
Kaka
Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuego Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:24 pm

aint nothing to sort out, the fucking pussy can cryy as much as he wants. see if i care.
Fuego
Fuego

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollie Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:21 am

Im seriously starting to hate this clan..... im getting fuckin spammed about fuckin abuse, people asking for ccl, asking for fucking admin within joining then clan for 1 fuckin week. Seriosuly stop bitching, stop fuckin whining about every little thing, and yes there is shit to be siorted out, your all basically going round lookin for a excuse to get at each other.

fuck sake. Sleep
Ollie
Ollie

http://Www.Bebo.com/ollie_182

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuego Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:31 am

i aint sorting out shit. i dont even like the guy. but hey, what can i do.

u dont see me whining about it Laughing
Fuego
Fuego

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaka Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 am

If you don't like someone, making votes to ban the whole server is unacceptable. Fucking if anyone hates each other, don't make it public, keep your fucking hate to yourself, seriously, starting to annoy me.
Kaka
Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuego Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 am

rofl, the vote was for fun and didnt have anything to do with dobz, but anyway.

ill just do everyone a favour and leave.

thx for me and take care ! still love some of u <3 cheers
Fuego
Fuego

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollie Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:03 am

**result of recruiting below 16 yr olds....** Rolling Eyes pffft whaever next.
Ollie
Ollie

http://Www.Bebo.com/ollie_182

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobz Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:40 pm

Ahh Well , Whats Done is done Smile Nevermind elf m8 Smile
Dobz
Dobz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down