Yummy Biscuit Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Kaka (680)
READ - YOUR NEW REBEL. I_vote_lcapREAD - YOUR NEW REBEL. I_voting_barREAD - YOUR NEW REBEL. I_vote_rcap 
Kalex (410)
READ - YOUR NEW REBEL. I_vote_lcapREAD - YOUR NEW REBEL. I_voting_barREAD - YOUR NEW REBEL. I_vote_rcap 
Jukez (321)
KaizoWasHomeless. (256)
Ollie (198)
Fuego (172)
Sarge (162)
fourty (154)
Yakuzza (122)
Becka (116)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kaka sucks balls

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 am by Epic Fail

read the title

Comments: 0

Back in business

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm by Yakuzza

OMG Im so excited bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 2

4 months AFK ;)

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm by Nobody

Tomorrow I'm flying to Finland as an exchange student and I don't know if I'll have Internet there.
If I have, I'll stay active in the forum, if not...

I hope I can stay in the clan as long as I'm there (December xD).
Kaka said, it is no Problem if I'm AFK for 4 months Very Happy:D

See you mates, I'll be back (and I hope I'll get admin rights then... muahahahahaha)

Greetings
Nobody

Comments: 8

READ - YOUR NEW REBEL.

+2
Rowosh
KaizoWasHomeless.
6 posters

Go down

READ - YOUR NEW REBEL. Empty READ - YOUR NEW REBEL.

Post  KaizoWasHomeless. Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 am

So get ready! ^^

Cancelled the bhop map for the rebel map. I'll work on it and get it made ASAP. Sorry for this delay you guys. It's just shit mapping on a laptop without a mouse. It seriously pisses me off.

Map will be into the early stages of mapping starting tomorrow with a new spawn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of your ideas are welcome, as long as there appropriate. I'll post some screenshots when the spawn and ramps are done. Improvements that will be made with the spawn -

I'm making it all with a nice basic, tidy look. I'm thinking of having the same routine as the original, with the speed boosts ontop of the spawn, but i'm thinking of something a little different inside, i'm not quite yet sure, The speed boosts are a big part of the spawns, taking them off could just be taking away the bits of gameplay that make Rebel so sweet to play on. Me and Kaka decided that we want to keep the upcoming ybc rebel map in all ways simelar to the original, as you've read in the topic *New Map*

My new features will be something like this -

-New sweet looking spawn, with the same sort of gameplay involved, same size, and look.
- New ramps, new smooth surfing ramps, in which either going up the ramp or down the ramp, you can still surf without getting stuck, or having to flick over a ridge.
New jail - New jail look, simelar gameplay in which case, it's gunna be stay 'cubed' shape, and have an upper layer which players can get into by surfing to pro.
New exit routes.
New punishments (something more inventive than lasers)
- New side areas from spawn, These will probably be pretty simelar, new textures, and a different look all together, but the same route of getting there, maybe a quick teleport system... with 1 or 2 secret buttons which take you to a area of ammo, cameras of the map, traps (use your given cameras to trap people you see surfing the map!) and more.
-**All new pro surf level, this level i will make with it's name in tact. A nice hard pro level in which you have to beat to get to a sweet place in the map. This area might involve teleporting all the players on the server into a whole new map, i'm thinking something simelar to pyramid_duel, or something which has a simelar type of gameplay, quick round with easy kills. After that the deathmatch comes into terms and teleports all the unfortunate dead players back into Rebel to play again.

Let me have your ideas guys, dont hesistate and put your ideas towards your YBC Clan map. When you have an idea for something, REPLY YOUR IDEA WITH THE TYPE OF FEATURE YOUR IDEA LINKS TOO FOR EXAMPLE: 'jail - new doors to enter the top part of jail'

I know it's a long message, but it's worth reading if your AT ALL interested in the upcoming events of YBC.

Kaiz x,
KaizoWasHomeless.
KaizoWasHomeless.

Back to top Go down

READ - YOUR NEW REBEL. Empty Re: READ - YOUR NEW REBEL.

Post  Rowosh Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 am

Hm I dont really think that "Teleport to a new map" would be that good kaizo.. cus after a while of playin many will do this "Pr0" section easyily and then they will go there fast and it will be like surf_pyrmadmid duel all the time.
Rowosh
Rowosh

Back to top Go down

Post  KaizoWasHomeless. Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:47 pm

I agree, but maybe we could add more too it? Like it takes more than 1 person to activate it.. Which makes it abit harder, as 1 person cant always spam it, you need 2 good surfers who can get the the end to activate the buttons or whatever we decide to have.

It's just an idea, and i havent even started making the map yet lol, i just want give this new rebel map some nice sweet added ideas, to give the map abit more of a purpose.

Thanks for your reply, atleast someone reads the posts and replies, lol.

Kaiz,
KaizoWasHomeless.
KaizoWasHomeless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowosh Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm

hehe ofc i read Smile hmm ye maybe 2 needs to activate it and like when both are there they push a button and a door opens and there is a small bhop challenge for them they need to come over there to push the real button. Just an idead what i think could be fun.
Rowosh
Rowosh

Back to top Go down

Post  KaizoWasHomeless. Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Possibly, but i could just make the surf part PRO. Like a proper surf stage that you'd get in surf pro maps.

Love you mate Smile
KaizoWasHomeless.
KaizoWasHomeless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalex Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Yay the new rebel map sounds ver good i'll try to find some ideas mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Kalex
Kalex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowosh Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:40 pm

KaizoWasHomeless. wrote:Possibly, but i could just make the surf part PRO. Like a proper surf stage that you'd get in surf pro maps.

Love you mate Smile

Kaizo ur my best mate, mate Smile

Love you more mate.
Rowosh
Rowosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Becka Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:28 pm

noice ;o
Becka
Becka

Back to top Go down

Post  Killarot Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 pm

ye, would be nice with a PRO that actually is hard Razz
Killarot
Killarot

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaka Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm

KaizoWasHomeless. wrote:
-**All new pro surf level, this level i will make with it's name in tact. A nice hard pro level in which you have to beat to get to a sweet place in the map. This area might involve teleporting all the players on the server into a whole new map, i'm thinking something simelar to pyramid_duel, or something which has a simelar type of gameplay, quick round with easy kills. After that the deathmatch comes into terms and teleports all the unfortunate dead players back into Rebel to play again.
[/color]
Kaiz x,

Ok few of my idea's, mate.

I think the pro should go on from "rebel pro" now, maybe where you hop on them pads there is a door at the end, you jump through and continue surfing down some more differcult ramps, not like insanly differcult, but hard like "Surf_legends" maybe some weird lighting or somthing, fuck knows.

Then maybe you get down to a room, which has all of the teleports to the usuall parts of the maps, spawns, prison etc but could have also instant trap buttons, fire, ice, water, smoke - that all kills people in prison ? This would be the point of getting there, to wipe EVERYONE out of prison, maybe even take 50% of the people above prison would be cool?

Keep the idea's coming guys, after all, ITS OUR MAP!! I love you
Kaka
Kaka

http://www.yummybiscuitclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Becka Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 pm

but then everyone die and have negative scores Sad
i play for my posotive scoreees Sad queen
Becka
Becka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaka Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm

I don't think i've ever seen you have a positive score bum fluff.
Kaka
Kaka

http://www.yummybiscuitclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalex Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm

lol kaka i did, i remember a day she was owning on rebel Razz
Kalex
Kalex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down