read the title

Comments: 0

Back in business

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm by Yakuzza

OMG Im so excited bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 2

4 months AFK ;)

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm by Nobody

Tomorrow I'm flying to Finland as an exchange student and I don't know if I'll have Internet there.
If I have, I'll stay active in the forum, if not...

I hope I can stay in the clan as long as I'm there (December xD).
Kaka said, it is no Problem if I'm AFK for 4 months Very Happy:D

See you mates, I'll be back (and I hope I'll get admin rights then... muahahahahaha)

Greetings
Nobody

Comments: 8

Information for you all.

Go down

Information for you all.

Post  KaizoWasHomeless. on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 am

Hey all YBC members!

I havent posted something in a few days, so here's a little update.

I've found out tonight i can play SOME maps on the new server Kaka provided, so i'll probably be on there sometimes now. Me, Kalex and a few others had a good laugh on there. IF ONLY more of you were online to join in, it would of been awesome. atm, i can play some nice funny train map, surf_ny_advance, mg_trampoline, anticamper, deaglederby and more.

If you've seen any maps that dont require alot of FPS and not like.. DD2 (Large maps and light bright ones). Just small fun maps like anticamper, that are just basicly texture and fun Smile

My second point is, after a few convosations, myself, Kaka and Kalex are going to be re-doing all of YBC. And resetting the standards. As of my return in October, alot and i mean, alot of things are going to change for the better of this clan. Starting with recruitment, servers, website, forums, ybc editting clips@youtube and much, much more.

More information will come as it gets closer the time of my PC finally being fixed. I'm sorry for all this shit about my PC, as YBC needs better recruitment and more attention towards whom we're letting which i havent been able to attend to. And with loss of Yakuzaa, i think it's got nothing but worse in terms of recruiting little kids.

I have a few custom maps coming up also-
BH_Osmium. Which i hope to be a big, popular tricking map.

As i've said about the whole new YBC features, more information will come as the time draws closer to my return.

Cheers,
KaizoWasHomeless.
KaizoWasHomeless.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information for you all.

Post  Rowosh on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 am

I will come back to CSS today probly mate so prepared to get ownd BIAAATCH Very Happy

<33333333333
Rowosh

View user profile

Back to top Go down