Yummy Biscuit Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Kaka (680)
Our Leaders and Co Leaders **READ** I_vote_lcapOur Leaders and Co Leaders **READ** I_voting_barOur Leaders and Co Leaders **READ** I_vote_rcap 
Kalex (410)
Our Leaders and Co Leaders **READ** I_vote_lcapOur Leaders and Co Leaders **READ** I_voting_barOur Leaders and Co Leaders **READ** I_vote_rcap 
Jukez (321)
KaizoWasHomeless. (256)
Ollie (198)
Fuego (172)
Sarge (162)
fourty (154)
Yakuzza (122)
Becka (116)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kaka sucks balls

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 am by Epic Fail

read the title

Comments: 0

Back in business

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm by Yakuzza

OMG Im so excited bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 2

4 months AFK ;)

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm by Nobody

Tomorrow I'm flying to Finland as an exchange student and I don't know if I'll have Internet there.
If I have, I'll stay active in the forum, if not...

I hope I can stay in the clan as long as I'm there (December xD).
Kaka said, it is no Problem if I'm AFK for 4 months Very Happy:D

See you mates, I'll be back (and I hope I'll get admin rights then... muahahahahaha)

Greetings
Nobody

Comments: 8

Our Leaders and Co Leaders **READ**

Go down

Our Leaders and Co Leaders **READ** Empty Our Leaders and Co Leaders **READ**

Post  Kaka Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:57 am

Here is the breakdown for anyone unsure.

Rebel_Resistance Team:

Leader and founder of YBC - Kaka

Steam: Kaka_2k7

Greatriver team:

Co Leaders:

Kalex
Steam:

Yakuzza
Steam:

Basically im the man who will decide wether you're in the clan, but Kalex and Yakuzza can also recruit, so if you want to get into our greatriver, please add them NOT me. If however you would like to try out for admin stuff and fun on Rebel, please add me. Our greatriver team is very good, so you WILL need a tryout by either Kalex or Yakuzza. So please ask them for one.

If you want admin on the rebel, you must ASK me, and if you want admin on river please ask Yakuzza, as he owns that server.

BASICALLY WE ARE A FUN CLAN, WE DO NOT PICK ON PEOPLE FOR BEING NOOBS OR JUDGE PEOPLE FOR BEING LESS PRO THAN ANYONE ELSE, IF YOU'RE HERE TO TELL US HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND START BULLYING PEOPLE IN THE CLAN, I WILL KICK YOU AND BAN YOU FROM ALL OUR SERVERS AND HAVE NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOU. BUT IF YOU WANT A SMALL PLACE TO PLAY, MAKE FRIENDS AND POTENTIALLY BECOME A GREAT PLAYER, YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Kaka
Kaka

http://www.yummybiscuitclub.com

Back to top Go down